Omega J8006 – Read This First!
If you want a top of the line juicer Omega J8006 is the way to go. Let’s face it most of us want to be healthy, but unfortunately, not everyone is willing to put the time and effort in. You can’t expect to find the fountain of youth in a bottle because it doesn’t exist and besides, you’ll be waiting a mighty long time.
So! Now that we have gotten that out of the way let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. There are a multitude of reasons as to why we should juice and now is as good as any, to mention a few. If you are reading this article, would it be fair to say that you’re probably one of those individuals who care about what you put into your body?
As I am sure many of you are aware now is as good as any to invest in a great juicer. the North American diet is depleted of most of its enzymes and nutritional value, leaving us with eating foods that can cause illness and is sometimes be detrimental to your health.
We can all agree, that if something is off with our health internally, whether feeling lethargic, feeling pain or just something as simple as feeling a little under the weather, this is telling us that we need to build up our immune system. The best way to combat this is to incorporate juicing vegetable and fruit and incorporating this into a healthy daily routine diet.
Medical Benefits of Juicing:
- All sickness starts with an overload of mucus in the body, sometimes referred to as inflammation, which causes the body to become acidic and also causing toxic overload, leading to a lack of oxygen to the cells.
- If the colon is not eliminating correctly, there will be a backup of waste inside the body similar to that of a sewage system and this is not a good thing. But don’t lose faith, this can easily be remedied by changing your diet, which should include juicing, healthy eating and drinking clean spring water.
- By having a healthy colon this will allow all the other organs in the body to have optimal health and a great immune system.
- Fruit and vegetable juicing tend to keep most of their vitamins, enzymes, minerals and plant chemicals (phytonutrients). These nutrients help protect the colon, as well as helps with preventing and/or healing cardiovascular disease, and other various inflammatory diseases.
- Flavonoids and anthocyanins are plentiful in many fruits and vegetables and help protect against oxidative cellular damage.
Juicing Benefits the Skin:
- In order to have great looking skin, you must clean your liver. Ginger, kale, lemon, celery, parsley, watercress, cucumbers, strawberries and citrus fruits are a great place to start.
- Antioxidants will protect your skin from inflammation and the breakdown of collagen that leads to wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Leafy greens have an incredible effect on your liver and will definitely help speed up the detoxification, whereby causing less stress on your skin. Fresh vegetable and fruit juices are full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, natural sodium and other minerals needed for proper liver function.
- Minerals also deliver a vast amount of trace minerals including iron (many females are anemic due to monthly cycle) selenium, manganese, copper, and zinc, which are all very important when seeking beautiful skin that is smooth and blemish free.
- A regular intake of vitamin C is extremely important when it comes to maintaining the connective collagen that helps keep skin soft and subtle. Over time, a deficiency in vitamin C can cause fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of accelerated skin aging.
- B vitamins also play their part in maintaining healthy skin and deficiencies in niacin and B6, in particular, can have a big impact on your skin’s appearance. Vegetable juice is usually a better way to get B vitamins than fruit based juices.
Benefits of Juicing for Weight Loss:
- One of the best reasons for juicing your vegetables and fruits is, it is easier to digest as opposed to eating them. When juicing, it goes right into the bloodstream and will provide many nutritional benefits to your body.
- If you were to consume the same amount in the form of raw vegetables alone, it would take a lot more time and effort for you to ingest. Juicing allows you to get the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in a single glass compared to eating the vegetables or juices.
- When you drink an entire glass of freshly made juiced vegetable or fruit juice, you are actually feeding every cell in your body thereby allowing the detoxifying minerals and nutrients to do their job, you’re taking in the full benefit of the juice.
- You will also notice a reduction in cravings, particularly for sweets or processed foods, because now you are feeding your body what it needs. Your body will now stop sending messages to your brain that make you crave for particular foods with the minerals and vitamins that you were previously missing. And this will allow you to start losing weight, most times very quickly.
- By Chill Bay Baby on November 23, 2017
I have now had this Omega Juicer for 3 years and it looks and works just like the first day I bought it. THIS IS QUALITY! I juice at 1-3 times a week with my son, who from 1-4 has participated in the setup and juicing process. It’s fun, it’s nutritious and it’s worth every penny. If only every small appliance I had was as tough as this one and led to the extreme nutrition I get from it too.
- By AZ on November 22, 2017
Bought it in 2013 and still using it, now every day (less frequently before) – mostly for carrots, apples, oranges, kale, lemon, kiwi. I love the juice it makes and it’s easy to clean up. I like the idea of slow-motion juicing, I wouldn’t buy any high-speed juicers. You do need to cut fruit into small pieces, I can see how it can be broken by forcing large chunks of carrots or other hard vegetables, but I don’t mind.
- By echobase654 on December 15, 2017
great machine! I used it to make a LOT of yummy apple juice! The motor is slightly noisy and would heat up and produce a slight burning smell if used extensively. The cleanup is very easy. Good quality product.
If you are in the market for a great juicer, may I suggest the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer (Black and Chrome)? My sister just recently purchased the Omega Juicer J8006, and she is extremely satisfied, I actually used it myself and I was really impressed. Well done, sis, money well spent. The benefits of juicing are the perfect way to go if you are serious about your health. Cheers!!